Imagine how it feels to speed across the ocean powered by a sail in the sky… Imagine standing on a board watching the kite above you, Imagine the waves ahead of you as you jump skyward into the air, not just a metre or two, but reaching heights of up to 10 or 12 metres. Imagine hanging in the air for a long moment defying the laws of gravity, and then surfing the winds down onto the water again to rush across the waves.
- Creations of the Asian Isles
- Give a Hoot!! Don’t Pollute!
- The Mountains of Samui – An Eco Tour Invitation
- The ibis Koh Samui Trophy 2011 International Adventure Race and Fun Run
- It ain’t Easy being Green – Koh Samui
- Eco – Islands off of Koh Samui
- Footprints on the Reefs of Koh Samui
- The Healthy & Happy Rays of Koh Samui
- A Rare Voice
- The Song of the Red-Whiskered Prima Donna